In my unquenchable search for all things encouragement I went to the Podcast button on my iphone and searched for podcasts with “encouragement” in the title.
Here is what I found, yes, the list was given with all small letters as seen below.
- encouragement of the day – a podcast giving Christian encouragement from Arkansas
- 200 churches podcast: ministry encouragement – a podcast to to encourage pastors of “smaller churches”
- a minute of encouragement – Curt Goad these episodes are not available right now
- blog fuel: education and encouragement – for designing and creating an online presence
- building special families podcast – Jared Buckley for families with special needs children
- christian quotes encouragement to – Ryan Maher 5 minute Christian encouragement quotes
- deb sofield’s encouragement for you – taking the fear out of public speaking and presentation skills
- elevated living with russ warren – motivation inspiration and encouragement with a Christian touch
- encouragement – sermonaudio.com – Dr. Steven J. Lawson Christian podcast
- encouragement for the journey – encouragement with biblical principles
There are 10 podcasts on this list.
What do they have in common?
- All of them give encouragement. As opposed to defining it, or discussing what it is about.
- Seven of them are from a Christian perspective.
- They all offer hope.
- They all believe success is possible.
I’m still in search of more of the how and why of encouragement. The podcast realm is apparently not my best resource for new information. My search continues.